This is the June digital issue of Network Computing, the only magazine For IT, By IT. It includes hands-on reviews and in-depth analysis to help you with strategic planning and buying decisions. We provide Network Computing as a digital product in lieu of a printed magazine to reduce our carbon footprint. Access is free, but you must be a registered member of the InformationWeek Business Technology Network. (Membership is free, and registration takes only a few minutes.) Please register below, and click the "Go To Digital Issue" button at the bottom of the page. Or log in above if you're already a member.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Build Beyond VoIP: The network plays a critical role in the success or failure of your unified communications deployment. We tell you how to build to win.
- Get Apps In The WAN Fast Lane: Real-time apps like VoIP and VDI need special treatment on the WAN. Here's how to configure and manage traffic priorities.
- Measuring UC's Benefits: Technology isn't all you have to worry about in a UC deployment. We offer strategies to justify UC costs to executives.
- Forensics Plus: Security pros need lots of information when investigating breaches. We test NetWitness' NextGen forensics suite to see if it should be part of your toolkit.
- IT Management Transformed: The IF-MAP spec makes it easier for devices and apps to share status information. It could be the new SNMP.
This digital issue is sponsored by: